Multi Environment Solutions Private Limited, established in year 2003, focuses its business on IT and IT related activities. We help IT companies around the world to maximize growth opportunities by providing skilled resources to their on-site and off-shore development centres, at competitive rates. By partnering with MES customers from different time zones are able to meet their software development and support needs through seamless operations of highly skilled professionals working on multiple assignments at short notice. We are a registered member of Software Technology Parks of India (STPI), Pune the society set up by Department of Communication & Information Technology, Government of India in 1991.
MES as a Partner
We are a registered member of Software Technology Parks of India (STPI), the society set up by Department of Communication & Information Technology, Government of India in 1991. STPI Scheme is a 100% export oriented scheme for undertaking software development for export using secured data communication links including export of professional services. MES is one among the few institutions and similar such organizations that have achieved quality deployment in these activities over the last few years from Pune.
Our area of focus has been Microsoft .Net technologies with projects on the Web, Desktop and Hand-held Mobile/PDA platforms. With Datex Corporation, FL, USA joining us as major stakeholder, we were solely dedicated to all their software development and support activities for all these years. Currently MES is working with various US and Indian companies in providing similar activities successfully.
Listed below are some featured projects/products MES was actively involved in, through and for Datex Corporation, USA at various levels of SDLC:
- FootPrint E-Portal - a web-based customer portal providing direct internet connectivity to the current warehouse inventory information with interface to Warehouse Management System
- OutField – a product for companies in Out-Of-Home Advertising Industry requiring field force automation, field dispatching for posting, maintenance or repair services – features include GPS Location tracking, Wireless Synchronization, Web-based proof of performance, Workforce Monitoring & Maintenance, Web-based Executive Dashboard, Real-time Remote Access to Data (WiFi/GPRS), Mobile image and signature capture capabilities, Location recognition using RFID, 1D and 2D barcode scanning
- Warehouse Analysis Module - for document tracking, traffic management, automating their current ordering process, and implementing a reporting layer on top of Great Plains – for AMI Trading, a company that deals in the trade of recycled Ferrous and Non-Ferrous metals and plastic scraps
- Mobile Time Tracking – a handheld application to keep track of the hours spent and equipment used for jobs in the field, and upload that information to a database, where payroll will be calculated and reports generated – for Ginn Golf, a private Real Estate development and management firm
- Advermotion – a software to capture vehicle information along with the advertisement details on handheld devices passing through strategic locations and prepare management reports – for a Los Angeles company that places gigantic decals on the rear windows of private cars
- Equipment Bookings Portal – a web portal for students to book equipments required for their courses - for Miami University
- Order Management System – a web and desktop based application to manage their local and international order bookings - for Pacific Connections, Inc. USA a company principally into design, develop, manufacture and distribute broad selection of apparels
- and many more...
The strengths that distinguish MES in the marketplace are:
- Extensive industry expertise
- Broad and evolving service offerings
- Expertise in business transformation outsourcing
- History of technology innovation and implementation
- Commitment to the long-term development of our clients
- Proven and experienced management team