The complete Payroll Management Solution
You need a solution that is flexible as well as reliable, fast & easy. Ascent Payroll is packed with time and money saving features. With Ascent Payroll you can quickly take in-house control of payroll.
Ascent Payroll has put the power of today's leading payroll software processing technologies right on your personal computer in an uncomplicated, understandable format. The design of Ascent Payroll was directed by the feedback of its users. This means you'll quickly discover Ascent Payroll works just as you and your accounting staff do.
Ascent Payroll can handle almost any real-life payroll problem. Multi-state taxes, Multi-location taxes, Arrears computation, bonus, ex-gratia computation, mass changes and many more are all handled with the touch of a mouse. Advanced reporting tool allows quick and easy access to data in the form you need without requiring the assistance of professional programmers or IT support.
Key Features of Ascent Payroll:
- Tax computation for Expat (Grossing up tax)
- Digital signature on Form 16.
- HRA Monthly Calculation with Metro - Non Metro combination.
- Full Tax on Miscellaneous Earnings
- Employee Self Service on Intranet/Internet
- User definable Salary JV
- Comprehensive Employee information including previous employment details and events
- Track and manage an unlimited number of employee records, earning types and deductions
- User definable menus with access control for various user groups
- User definable earning/deduction codes to meet varying compensation programmes
- User definable formula for each earning/deduction code.
- Limit tracking for each earning code.
- Loans and advances tracking
- Interest calculation based on EMI or Equated Principal
- Salary upload files for various banks
- Report Generator for Employee/Salary Information
- Employee Leave Record
- Variation Report
- Audit Trail
- Arrears Calculation
- Mass Update Facility
- User definable layouts for Import Utilities
- Full and Final settlement
- Income Tax: Form 16, 12BA, eTDS quarterly returns Form 24Q, ITNS-281, Form No. 27A
- Provident Fund: Form 3-A, 6-A, 5, 10, 12A
- E.S.I: Annexure to Form No. 6, Form No. 7